SHREC'2016 - 3D Shape Retrieval Contest
Matching of Deformable Shapes with Topological Noise
The contest is finished and participation is no longer possible.
However, you can download the evaluation code
and compare your
results to the methods that participated in the contest (Matlab code to produce a figure is included).
Participants are required to retrieve vertex-to-vertex correspondences for each pair of the contest shapes. That makes 90 matching problems
in total. Both dense and sparse
correspondences are accepted
. Since the shapes in the data set carry bilateral intrinsic symmetries, symmetric solutions are accepted with no penalty.
There are separate contests for the low and high resolution shapes
If you plan on participating please write a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The evaluation will be based on the geodesic error of the given matching from the ground-truth vertex-wise correspondence.
The following performance indices will be considered:
- the total percentage of matched points
- the average geodesic error of all matches
Please submit your results in a zipped file containing one file for each pair
of matched shapes.
- Each file should be named with both filenames of the matched shapes divided by an underscore and have .corr as the extension. Example:
kid18.off is matched to kid22.off results in kid18_kid22.corr.
- There should be two different files for kid i matched to kid j and for kid j matched to kid i.
- In file "kidi_kidj.corr" each line represents one match giving the one-based index on kid i first, followed by a tab, followed by the one-based index on kid j.
Each line should be separate by a newline character.
- Notice that sparse correspondence are allowed as well as many-to-many matches.
Please send your submissions to email@example.com
and make sure you follow the submission format.
Please also indicate if your submission is for the low or high resolution contest.
You can participate in both the high and low resolution contest (but you do not have to). Three submissions are allowed per group and contest.