Summer Semester 2017
- Probabilistic Graphical Models in Computer Vision (IN2329) (2h + 2h / 5 ECTS)
- Hands-on Deep Learning for Computer Vision and Biomedicine (Practical course) (6h / 10 ECTS)
Winter Semester 2016/2017
- Image Segmentation and Shape Analysis (2h / 4 ECTS)
Summer Semester 2016
- Probabilistic Graphical Models in Computer Vision (2h + 2h / 5 ECTS)
Winter Semester 2015/2016
- Combinatorial Optimization in Computer Vision (4h + 2h / 8 ECTS)
Jan Möller. Hierarchical Probabilistic Graphical Models for Semantic Image Segmentation. July 2017.
Guided Research Project
Raymond Ruiwen Chua. Piecewise Training for a Conditional Random Field Model via Deep Learning. June 2017.